- Molaro talked to The Hollywood Reporter about a lot, including Amy's growing impatience with Sheldon, "huge, life altering decisions" from multiple couples, seeing more of Leonard and Sheldon together because of their joint paper, and Howard and Stuart's "sibling"-like relationship
- Ausiello's scoop included some not-so-great news for Emily, and word of an upcoming musical moment
- TVLine also talked about Leonard and Penny's delay in setting a wedding date, and says the "real reason" for the delay will come out
- We have confirmation that Beverly and Mary will meet each other! Also, Bernadette ends up with three teenaged sons
- The Fortification Implementation - Was there any point to bringing in Howard's brother? (Currently, we're not seeing one.) Also, Wheaton's wonderful commentary, Leonard and Penny finally have a discussion we were expecting in September, and we're jealous of Shamy's fort.
- The Communication Deterioration - We talk about who Penny should have seen at her audition, Roxanne hasn't seen ET, and Nicole gives a science lesson for the week.
Running time: 1:07:30, 31.0 MB